”New Ways of Working”
UPDATE Januar 27th, 2021 / 4 pm (CET)
Learn how your IT masters the challenges of flexible working scenarios
The modern world of work is changing: many employees demand more flexibility and the option to work from home from time to time. The corona pandemic has led to a massive acceleration in this development: home office and mobile working have become reality in many companies, and this will not change in the near future.
However, these new workplace concepts entail numerous challenges for IT departments. In our webinar "New Ways of Working" we show you how you can master this successfully and enable your employees to work safely and efficiently from anywhere. Thanks to our software solutions, you can manage, secure and scale your IT infrastructure easily and intuitively - regardless of whether your employees work in the office, at home or on the go.
- Use of eLux OS for thin clients and other end-points in complex environments (office, home office, mobile)
- Efficient and central management of the entire IT infrastructure using the Scout management solution
- Scout Cloud Gateway (SCG): Secure and fast connection of remote devices without a separate VPN
- Reactivation and repurposing of existing hardware to remote workplaces
- Secure network access and consistent user experience on all devices
- Live demo: onboarding of mobile devices using the SCG
Who is this Webinar for?
- IT decision-makers, CIOs, heads of EUC programs
- IT administrators
- Unicon partners, resellers and distributors
Revolutionize your IT infrastructure with the help of our software solutions:
- Anytime-anywhere working scenarios
- Consistent employee experience
- Lean and easy management of end-point devices
- Cost-efficient and flexible
- Ideal for use in complex or hybrid environments
Philipp Benkler, CEO Unicon
Eric Schreyer, Requirements Manager Unicon